miércoles, 26 de agosto de 2009

Nuevas Twitpics de Demi.

Clic en las imagen para agrandarlas:

More White House.... Photo by @dirkmai on Twitpic

More White House.... Photo by @dirkmai

The front doors of the White House!! Aww.. family picture.. :... on Twitpic

The front doors of the White House!! Aww.. family picture.. :) Photo by @dirkmai Traduccion: Las puertas de la casa blanca!! Aww..foto familiar.. :) Foto por @dirkmai

Aw.. one of my best friends since kg. I love you @NolanNard..... on Twitpic

Aw.. one of my best friends since kg. I love you @NolanNard.. Photo by @dirkmai Traduccion : Aw.. uno de mis mejores amigos desde Kg.Te amo @NolanNard.. Foto por @dirkmai

Hahaha I love you Dallas... Photo by @dirkmai on Twitpic

Hahaha I love you Dallas... Photo by @dirkmai

Old school @dirkmai! hahaha I forgot to post this back then :) on Twitpic

Old school @dirkmai! hahaha I forgot to post this back then :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario